Erie County Parenting Classes
Anger Management High-Conflict Parenting Co-Parenting
Classes PractitionerPro® Parenting Co-Parenting High - Conflict
Anger Management High-Conflict Parenting Co-Parenting ClassesPractitionerPro® Parenting Co-Parenting High - Conflict
Requirements for Court, Legal, Divorcing or Blended Families
Are you looking for a parenting or co-parenting class? Online Co-Parent Class is available for you! This Co-Parenting course offers flexible scheduling needs. Take the course 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, from any Internet-based computer!
Register by Calling (814) 662 - 5338
Anger Management Co-Parenting High-Conflict
It is common during the legal process, one or both parties, consent to or are ordered to attend Co-Parenting High-Conflict Anger Management. This type of court order is an intensive psycho-educational anger awareness and management program intended for individuals whose anger has been demonstrated by high-conflict. We can help.
Class Description: Classes use the Brief Therapy Resolution PractitionerPro® curriculum, developed by Martha Watson, Ph.D., CAMS II and endorsed nationally by attorneys, judges, psychologists, mediators, and teachers. PractitionerPro® High-Conflict Co-Parenting centers on educating parents on the effects of divorce on the children and teaches parents conflict resolution skills. The class is for parents with high conflict (married, divorced, separated, or never married). Benefits for parents are learning conflict resolution skills that include anger management strategies, stress management, interpersonal skill-building exercises, and promoting sensitivities to the effects of their conflict on their children.
Purpose of Course:
High-Conflict Assertiveness / Anger Class Help parents protect their children from conflict as their family reorganizes in new ways. Nationally accepted when parents are ordered to attend a high-conflict or anger management class.
Goal: The goal of online co-parenting course is to improve parenting relationships by reducing conflict and improving communication, ultimately protecting and improving the overall well-being of the children involved.
PractitionerPro® online co-parenting course focuses on the how-to-do practical skills to reduce conflict, improve communication, develop negotiation skills, parenting education, and management of emotions as well as bring awareness to each home's structure, boundaries, and expectations. The Court program covers, but is not limited to:
The Online Co-Parenting Classes Benefits:
- Decreasing stress and conflict in the family
- Teach skills to parents to foster positive interactions and manage anger and disputes
- Help children with adjustment strategies of effective co-parenting by parents learning boundaries, parenting plans, mindful parenting, and co-parenting strategies
- Show parents how to create positive parenting and well-adjusted home environment for everyone
- Help parents to avoid common mistakes in co-parenting and how to reduce kids stress to prevent at-risk behavior such as drugs, alcohol, promiscuity, and other problematical behaviors
- Give parents awareness to remain sensitive and understanding to family’s needs during and after the divorce.
- Give parents effective skills and examples allowing your child to love both parents
Further Online Co-Parenting Classes Benefits Include:
- Shows parents to put kids first, then themselves
- Teaches bonding behaviors to feel united, safe, and secure
- Parents gain a sense of empathy for their children’s needs
- Parents will study emotional management to foster civility
- Parents will study personal and social responsibility in parenting
- Showing parents proactive negotiating skills
- Teaching parents that two homes will not break the family unit goal of parenting
Working Together for A Common Goal
Who Is Program For? PractitionerPro® Online is an online parenting and co-parenting course for parents who are separated, divorced, or share custody. Classes are for parents, partners, grandparents, foster parents, blended families, and any other individuals that co-parent. PractitionerPro® programs are an evidence-based curriculum to teach parents anger management, conflict resolution, and communication skills.
Shelter Your Child from Conflict Learn Effective Co-parenting Skills
Co-parents learn techniques to manage their emotions, develop strategies to problem solve, improve their communication, and cultivate resilience in children, from divorced and separated families.
Register Today! Call (814) 662 - 5338
Step # 1.) To Enroll Fill out Form to Register. (Account Set-up)
Step # 2.) Make Payment
Step # 3.) Call (814) 662 - 5338 To Complete your Registration Enrollment.
*NOTE: It is the participants' responsibility to confirm with your court order in acceptance by the judge of an online course
Program Content Review
View our comprehensive detailed Online Co-parenting Class syllabus
- Stress Management
- Assertive Communication for Parents
- Empathy training for Parenting and Co-parents
- Anger and Conflict resolution
- Parallel and Co-parenting styles
- Boundary setting
- Effects of Divorce
- Mindful Parenting and Co-parenting
- What Healthy Co-Parenting Looks Like
- Certificate of Completion! Instant Download*
- Satisfy Court, CPS, Legal, and Personal-Growth!
- Comprehensive course, Class by Martha Watson, Ph.D., CAMS II a Certified Diplomat Anger Management Specialist
- Court and Employee approved Programs
- Proof of Enrollment Downloaded Instantly
- Phone Support
- Registration 9 am to 5pm Monday to Saturday EST
- Take Your Course 24/7 Anytime, Log In/out Anytime!
- Downloadable Course to work Off-line
- Class available to be Mailed with Extra Fees
Participants responsibility to ensure compliance of mandated and court programs
For More Information, Please contact Martha Watson, Ph.D., CAMS II, Stress, Bullying Technocrat, Anger Management Specialist, Distance Education Coordinator (814) 662 – 5338
Why Therapy Does Not Work
A formula for social change that promotes new standards coping and problem-solving skills is imperative to include anger management. Parent education psychoeducational programs offered by Insight Therapies are paramount in need of co-parenting parenting high conflict resolution.
The American Psychiatric Association does not recognize Anger in a diagnostic category. Anger is not an illness, nor listed as a diagnostic entity, or diagnosable disorder in the DSM-(IV) 5. Therefore, counseling, psychotherapy or psychotropic medication is not beneficial to patient/client care managing anger, high-conflict, or disruptive behavior. A therapist is not trained in anger, working with high conflict.
If you are court-ordered to take a co-parenting class, facing high conflict, contact Insight Therapies, we can help! We offer anger management, high-conflict, and disruptive behavior expertise. Insight Therapies offers you evidence-based methods combining the missing ingredients needed for high-conflict parenting education.
Martha Watson, Ph.D., CAMS II, Stress, Bullying, Anger Management Specialist
Distance Education Coordinator (814) 662 – 5338Insight Therapies LLC
Martha Watson Ph.D., CAMS-II is a high-conflict, anger, and disruptive behavior technocrat. Member Level: Diplomate, Certified Anger Management Specialist. Educational credentials verification listing can be viewed here by the NAMA (National Anger Management Association) national registry.